Informing School about COVID-19 symptoms
If someone in your household develops COVID-19 symptoms (see link below), please contact school to inform us of the following:
- Who in the household has symptoms?
- What are the symptoms they are showing?
- When did the symptoms start?
- Does your child have a sibling in school?
- Has the person with the symptoms sought a test?
- Is the result of the test known?
- Inform school about the result of the test
Individuals are not required to self-isolate if they live in the same household as someone with COVID-19 or are deemed a close contact of someone who is a positive case if any of the following apply:
- They are fully vaccinated
- Below the age of 18 years and 6 months
- They are not able to get vaccinated for approved medical reasons
- A PCR test is recommended if a person is deemed a close contact of someone with COVID 19 or are in the same household as someone with COVID-19
- NHS Test and Trace will advise school of any isolation that may need to take place if school reaches set thresholds.